red ink tattoos red ink tattoos
, hemorrhoid causes and treatments hemorrhoid causes and treatments
, start blogging for money start blogging for money
, home based ideas home based ideas
, tinnitus heilbar tinnitus heilbar
, advice for small business owners advice for small business owners
, the anxiety and phobia workbook the anxiety and phobia workbook
, easy ways to make alot of money easy ways to make alot of money
, stop ringing ears stop ringing ears
, fastest growing network marketing company fastest growing network marketing company
, lathe woodworking projects lathe woodworking projects
, home based business opportunity work home based business opportunity work
, treatment for eating disorders treatment for eating disorders
, wood boot wood boot
, get woodworking jobs get woodworking jobs
, cool new business ideas cool new business ideas
Stay tuned……..links to shabbaton and random mind blasting info coming shortly! Converse with us through Twitter by including @rajeonalum in your tweet and #ROAction. We’ll try to answer each one………..or you can always check out our page on FB !
BUT FOR NOW…………
- Feb 26th -opening session
- March- 4th,11th, 18th, 25th
- April - 1st, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- May- 6th -closing session
Action Shabbaton Dates
- March 16th
- April 27th
- Limmud FSU May 11th you can RSVP HERE
- Purim Event - March 7th and 8th.
- Passover- April 6th
- Shavuot- May 27th
- Israeli day parade June 3rd
For the Sunday Evaluation form click HERE
If you would like to make a payment online you could do so here: Shabbaton Payment Link
Shabbaton Evaluation Form Link
Essay 1 Topics
1. Exodus Leon Uris – Watch the movie or read the book. Question: What impact does the State of Isreal have on Jewish Identity?
2. The Reader (2008) – watch the movie. Question: What would you have done?
3. Read “Radical Then, Radical Now” (or chapter 5) by Jonathon Sacks. Question: What does it mean to be Jewish? (you can download the chapters here=> radical nor 5-8 )
Essay Two Topics
1. Write a two page article on any one of Mimonadies philosophies
2. Write a two page article on Samson Raphael Hirsch’s Neo-Orthodoxy
3. Set a meeting time with Rabbi Reuven to review your essay topic one.
To download the Action Rules for Spring 2012 click here ==> Action_Rules_Spring_2012.pdf
ARE YOU READY??